See this guy... he is the love of my life. My valentine forever. Yes, we are getting mushy here folks. For some reason it's easier for me to blab about how great I think he is here then to actually tell him myself (I blame post pregnancy hormones for this - actually I blame post pregnancy hormones for everything). Anyway, back to my point, I've mentioned before that I have issues with the blogs that complain about their husbands all the time - in fact that's why I love this blog. I know lots of you have your own blogs so I'm issuing a challenge tell me in the comments (or on your blog and put the link in the comments) five reasons why you love your valentine. Here are mine:
1. He makes me a better me. Not completing me because I'm complete all on my own, but enhancing me. I'm a better mother, friend, daughter and woman when he is around - just ask my children, friends and mother.
2. When he laughs at me it is actually funny - not critical.
3. He knows to always ask for a straw at a restaurant for me (cause I won't drink out of the cup), not to make baked potatoes or Mexican if we don't have sour cream unless he is willing to go to the store and get it (cause I won't eat it) and to not bother getting Pepsi at the movie theatre (cause I only drink Coke).
4. He thinks I'm sexy - sexy skinny, sexy fat, sexy pregnant, sexy breastfeeding, sexy first thing in the morning before I've brushed my teeth.
5. He's confident he'll love me forever. No doubt. No hesitation. No, oh my gosh I have to have sex with the same woman for the rest of my life!!! Just love.
Huh, this was really easy. Maybe I should make the challenge ten reasons? Well let's stick with five for now...we'll leave the other five for his birthday! :)
Happy Valentine's Day! Enjoy your significant other!