I thought it would be fun to post Learn A Little, Link A Lot!
What is this, you ask?
This is a post to allow all of us bloggers to get to know each other a little better.
Here is what you do:
1. Post 10 things about yourself.
2. Post 5 blogs that you really enjoy to go to.
3. Post 1 thing that you received for FREE lately that you are really excited about!
4. Come back here and post on Mr. Linky so we can all learn a little bit about you.
If you don't have a blog, please post a comment here with your things.I would love to know a little more about all you wonderful people!
(Please don't post things that will make you a target for spam or otherwise not nice people.)
10 Things About Myself:
1. I could eat Mexican or Chinese (only from NoCo) every day of my life - although my daughter would probably rather I didn't.
2. My husband is probably the only human being who has ever completely "got" me, which makes me wonder why he still chose to marry me. He may be a bad judge of character.
3. I find tatoos VERY sexy...on guys. Girls - don't do it!
4. I've never had to potty train anyone!
5. I thrive on stress...I don't deal with it well, but I don't like not having it.
6. I am scared to death of being stuck in traffic on a bridge...moving to St. Charles County has been very rough on me!
7. When I clean house I get sidetracked easily to bigger projects...I get this from my mother.
8. I get a lot from my mother.
9. Both my brother's are smarter than me and it really ticks me off, but since they are both also aware that I'm always right I can cope.
10. I would love to be a teacher for a living, but just can't get over the money part of that.
5 Blogs I Really Enjoy (I love all of your blogs - narrowing to just five is SO hard, but check out my blog roll for all the blogs I love!)
1. Motherhood Uncensored
2. The Other K Wick - I've never seen her closet, but I'm pretty sure she may be the only person I know that has more shoes than me.
3. The Pioneer Woman - Love her photography tutorials!!!
4. Great Photoshop Tutoring!
5. Playgroups Are No Place For Children
What I Received Free Lately:
Sub from Quiznos.com!!! Thanks Steve!