A: You know what this means don't you?
C: Ummmm? Nope, not a clue.
A: Party time! When Daddies are away the girls get to play!
C: Sweeeeeet! Make sure everyone knows to Bring Your Own Bottle!
A: BYOB for sure!!!! That's how we roll.
C: Wait...they're all looking at us...hush it up.
A: Oh, we are SOOOOOOOOOOO busted.....Party? No Daddy we don't know anything about a party? Why would you ask Daddy?
C: Pssst...quick smile pretty...Daddies like that!
What is this, you ask?
This is a post to allow all of us bloggers to get to know each other a little better.
Here is what you do:
1. Post 10 things about yourself.
2. Post 5 blogs that you really enjoy to go to.
3. Post 1 thing that you received for FREE lately that you are really excited about!
4. Come back here and post on Mr. Linky so we can all learn a little bit about you.
If you don't have a blog, please post a comment here with your things.I would love to know a little more about all you wonderful people!
(Please don't post things that will make you a target for spam or otherwise not nice people.)
10 Things About Myself:
1. I could eat Mexican or Chinese (only from NoCo) every day of my life - although my daughter would probably rather I didn't.
2. My husband is probably the only human being who has ever completely "got" me, which makes me wonder why he still chose to marry me. He may be a bad judge of character.
3. I find tatoos VERY sexy...on guys. Girls - don't do it!
4. I've never had to potty train anyone!
5. I thrive on stress...I don't deal with it well, but I don't like not having it.
6. I am scared to death of being stuck in traffic on a bridge...moving to St. Charles County has been very rough on me!
7. When I clean house I get sidetracked easily to bigger projects...I get this from my mother.
8. I get a lot from my mother.
9. Both my brother's are smarter than me and it really ticks me off, but since they are both also aware that I'm always right I can cope.
10. I would love to be a teacher for a living, but just can't get over the money part of that.
5 Blogs I Really Enjoy (I love all of your blogs - narrowing to just five is SO hard, but check out my blog roll for all the blogs I love!)
1. Motherhood Uncensored
2. The Other K Wick - I've never seen her closet, but I'm pretty sure she may be the only person I know that has more shoes than me.
3. The Pioneer Woman - Love her photography tutorials!!!
4. Great Photoshop Tutoring!
5. Playgroups Are No Place For Children
What I Received Free Lately:
Sub from Quiznos.com!!! Thanks Steve!
Baby Feeding - Brenna is the only baby we know that out eats Carli Grace.
Mom doing anything besides watching the fight. On this particular night she is working on my families Christmas stockings, but there is always some project or another...it seems baby blankets are the project that she keeps having to go back to.
Stay tuned - Mike finally found a safe way to have the boys compete...
Attended Maddie's baptism.
This is Jenny pretending it isn't her baby that is screaming through the service. While Brian tries to quiet her down.
Yep, still in denial.
Our boys even served as towel boys for Father Joe and all the babies. They did a fantastic job and didn't even argue. George picked the towels up and passed them to Andrew and Andrew gave them to the parents.
Way to go Aunt Rachel!
Katie J...you're next!
Mike - Rachel - Carli
Tucker - Bridget - Ben
Kelly - Brenna - Sammie - Nate
All the boys were there too, but they all had to be cool and sit at the back of the train, so I don't have pictures - but Kathy does.